Global Science and Technology Forum
As the world becomes increasingly integrated the political, social, and cultural boundaries are being re-configured and new challenges emerge. Political power is shifting beyond the traditional state models and governance is taking on new forms. Social conflict arises across different regions of the world.
Amidst all of these, political scientists, political experts, academics, sociologist should actively engaged in an in-depth discourse by providing an active voice which helps shape the opinions of the public, institutions and the policy-makers.
• The Conference Proceedings Print ISSN: 2251-2403, E-Periodical ISSN: 2251-2411 will be indexed by EBSCO, Ulrichsweb, CrossRef, Proquest and will be submitted to Scopus,ScienceDirect, Cabell's Directories and amongst others where applicable.
• Journal: All authors who presented their papers at the conference will be invited to submit an extended version of their research paper for the GSTF Journal of Law and Social Sciences (JLSS) (Print ISSN: 2251-2853, E-periodical: 2251-2861). All submitted papers will go through blind review process for acceptance. All accepted papers (after the review process) will be included in the JLSS on a complimentary basis.
GSTF JLSS is hosted and published on Springer’s Open Access publishing platform - Global Science Journals (GSJ). In addition, it will be indexed by EBSCO, CrossRef, ProQuest, Cabell's Directories and will be submitted to Google Scholar, IndexCopernicus, Scopus, amongst others.
• Book: Selected authors will be invited to contribute book chapters in "Contemporary Social Science Insights Vol. 2" to be published by GSTF.
The book will be edited by Edward P. Wolfers, CSM CMG BA PhD, Foundation Professor of Politics, University of Wollongong (NSW, Australia).
• Best Paper Awards and Best Student Paper Awards will be conferred at the conference (in order to qualify for the award, the paper must be presented at the conference).
• PSSIR 2015 will constitute a Special Panel Session.
• Panel Proposals are invited for submission to the PSSIR 2015. A minimum of three papers centering on a specific topic will be accepted for submission under Panel Category.
GSTF PARTNER UNIVERSITIES
GSTF is a proud partner of 36 Universities around the globe. For a complete list of GSTF Partner Universities, please visit: http://www.globalstf.org/partner-universities.php